April 1, 2020 UPDATE
We are sorry to have cancelled our Dreamboats concert for April 18, but we did it early and we hope you are all staying home and staying healthy. Please know that we as a Board were all very much looking forward to this concert, but your health and well-being was of the utmost importance. Our first goal is to try to rebook the concert for a future date. We know The Dreamboats, like Lakefield College School, will do their best to make this happen, and we hope this occurs. Here are options for you regarding the money you spent on your ticket:
- 1. Season Subscriber: We hope to see you for our 2020/2021 season! If you were a 2019/2020 season’s subscriber, and if we are able to arrange The Dreamboats concert at a later date, it will be considered part of the 2019-2020 season. If possible, please hold on to your 2019-2020 ticket.
- 2. If you were a 2019/2020 season’s subscriber, and we cannot rearrange the Dreamboat Concert, we will reduce the amount of $28.00 from the $140.00 cost of next season’s ticket, so you will only pay $112.00, or we will refund you the cost of the concert.
- 3. Tickets Purchased Through PayPal: If you bought tickets for just the Dreamboats concert through PayPal, we will be sending you an email about how we will refund you. Know that we cannot refund through PayPal, and we will need you to give us an address to which we can send a cheque. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not set up to do etransfers. If you do not receive an email by mid-April, please contact us through our Contact page on our website.
- 4. Sponsor: We thank you for your support and as your ad did not appear five times in our program, we will refund you a portion of your ad cost, if you would like us to. If you sponsor us next season, we will reduce your cost. We have heard from a number of sponsors that they would not accept a refund, so the choice is yours. We will reach out to you soon regarding your preference.
- 5. Of course, you all have the option of not asking for your refund and allowing us to put that money towards future programming.
If you still have questions, please use our Contact page on our website. In conclusion, we are definitely looking forward to getting back to normal as soon as possible and stay tuned for our lineup for 2020/2021.
Our season had been booked solidly, but now we will have to see if we can still hold our dates and contracts as we planned.
March Note: In an abundance of caution due to the concerns of the coronavirus, we have cancelled the Dreamboat concert on April 18, 2020. Rest assured that advance ticket sales will be reimbursed, whether it is through a rescheduled concert or through a cheque in the mail. Season ticket holders will either be reimbursed the prorated amount for the concert, or be given a credit towards next year’s subscription, whichever they prefer. We will be contacting our advertisers with some options for reimbursement. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all deal with this difficult situation.Check back later for more info on our 2020/21 Season. Announced soon.