PERFORMING ARTS LAKEFIELD has brought outstanding entertainment to Lakefield and its surrounding communities for over thirty years.
PAL is a self funded organization which relies on the good will, support, and generosity of its community in order to continue bringing outstanding performing arts to the area
We would ask you as individuals, as businesses or perhaps as a group of friends to consider supporting us by considering the following Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities.
Recognition for Donations is made in a variety of ways, including public acknowledgement verbally and in the brochures at each concert, and in signage in the lobby.
We appreciate any amount that you may be able to donate, but if you would like your donation to go to a particular concert expense, please indicate this when verifying your donation at check out in the message box provided.
Below are some of the costs PAL incurs per concert and per season.
Sponsorship Per Concert or Season:
Recognition in the program to be at the donor's discretion
1. Printing costs $150 - per concert
2. Piano Storage $200 - per season
3. Rental of the Brian Jones Theatre $350 - per concert, $1500 - for season
4. Piano Tuning and Maintenance $200 - per concert, or $800 - for the season
5. Artists Dinners $100 - per concert
6. Sound and Lighting $200 - per concert
7. Performers Overnight Accommodation $200 - per concert
8. Artists' fees $3000 - per concert